We help manage the people side of business by developing and implementing the human capital initiatives essential to success. As organizations grow, merge with other companies, implement new systems, and deal with compliance requirements, RGP helps them meet their organizational and business objectives. With backgrounds in project management, change management and HR operations and technology, our Human Capital professionals have the business acumen and technical skills to help clients with a wide range of projects.
- Organization Development & Effectiveness
- Process analysis development and redesign
- Change management
- Organizational alignment and structure
- Fully integrated performance management and measurements programs
- Succession planning and development programs
- Training and skills development strategy
- Workforce planning
- Employee retention programs, opinion surveys and communications programs
- HR Technology
- System selection, implementation and optimization
- Project management
- Change management
- Post-implementation support
- Interim support
- HR Operations
- HR leadership
- HR risk assessment
- Compensation / benefits
- HR risk-avoidance strategies
- Labor / employee relations and compliance
- Talent acquisition
- E3 (E Cubed) change management framework
- From our exposure to various methodologies, we have developed a change management framework that we adapt to your specific needs and culture.
|"Our Human Capital professionals have the business acumen and technical skills to help clients with a wide range of projects."|
Webcast: CULTURE INTERRUPTED: Best Practices for Merging Knowledge Based Companies
In today’s knowledge-intensive economy, every organization relies substantially on its most mobile asset – high value talent. When companies merge, there is a very high risk of talent flight that can seriously erode company value in knowledge intensive industries. Statistics have shown that between 70% and 90% of mergers fail due to people issues and culture incompatibilities.
Join Mark Walztoni, Managing Consultant of M&A Transaction Services, and Todd Manley, Director of Advisory Services, to examine several of the standard markers which indicate level of employee engagement in a merger situation. We will present a three-part culture-based solution and best practices for successful integration.
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12pm ET/9am PT