Supply Chain Management
Our Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice enables supply chain leaders to drive cost containment and operational effectiveness across the entire enterprise. We offer high-level diagnostics with planning, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex supply chain systems. Working as part of the client team, we help reduce total cost of ownership and improve business performance. At RGP, we measure success by the high number of clients who continually come back to us for trusted, high-quality SCM service.
Additionally, we have developed a robust Conflict Minerals Solution to help business leaders with strategy development, compliance and reporting. Please visit Conflict Minerals.
Our core SCM competencies include:
- Supply Chain Strategy & Advisory
- Supply chain technology
- Supply chain strategic planning
- Merger planning & Integration
- Insource/outsource strategy
- Organizational design and alignment
- Process, policies & procedures
- Procurement &Supplier Management
- Strategic sourcing
- Contract management
- Supplier relationship management
- Logistics & Materials Management
- Inventory management
- Distribution network analysis
- Transportation management
- Reverse logistics
- Supply Chain Planning & Forecasting
- Demand planning
- Supply planning
- Production planning
- Sales & operations planning (S&OP)
- Manufacturing strategy
- Shop floor
- LEAN/Six Sigma
Join our SCM-dedicated Facebook Page
RGP on SCM
"We measure success by the high number of clients who continually come back to us for trusted, high-quality SCM service."
Webcast: Category Excellence: A Leading Approach to Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Relationship Management
Join Jessica Harris, Regional Director, and Jon Wesoky, Global Managing Director, Supply Chain Management Practice, at RGP as they outline best practices in strategic sourcing and how a structured approach to category management drives significant and sustainable value to your organization.