Resources Global Professionals and its affiliates ("RGP" or "we") provides its content on this Website (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). We may change these Terms periodically, so please check back from time to time. These Terms were last updated in December 2012. By visiting and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, is the exclusive property of RGP or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of RGP and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to RGP or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, Websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, RGP or its licensors.
3. Use of Site Content
RGP hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on the Site (the "Site Content") on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site Content without RGP's prior written consent.
4. User Postings
You acknowledge and agree that RGP shall own and have the unrestricted right to use, publish, and otherwise exploit any and all information that you post or otherwise publish on the Site in postings, survey responses, and otherwise, and you hereby waive any claims against RGP for any alleged or actual infringements of any rights of privacy or publicity, moral rights, or rights of attribution in connection with RGP's use and publication of such submissions. You covenant that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that (a) are threatening, harrassing, libelous, defamatory, inappropriate, offensive, or obscene; (b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (c) infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties; (d) contain a computer virus or other destructive element; (e) contain advertising; or (f) constitute or contain false, fradulent, deceptive or misleading statements. RGP does not and cannot review all information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, RGP reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
5. Notices of Infringement and Takedown by RGP
RGP prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to RGP at the website or address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. RGP will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. RGP's contact for submission of notices under this Section 5 is: Legal Department, RGP, 17101 Armstrong Avenue, Irvine, California 92614.
THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT RGP IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RGP AND ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT. RGP SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER RGP NOR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
7. Third-Party Websites
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
- Any information posted to the Social Media Sites must be appropriate, relevant, and professional.
- RGP reserves the right to review all information posted to the Social Media Sites. Content that in any way may be considered obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, inappropriate, offensive, libelous, fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading, which violates or infringes upon the intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others, which constitutes "spam," or which may be considered a violation of any law, is subject to RGP's right of immediate removal for any reason.
- Personal, personally identifiable, confidential, proprietary, and/or private information should never be posted to the Social Media Sites.
- Information posted to the Social Media Sites may not reflect the opinions of RGP, its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, or those of RGP's management.
- RGP may not endorse or otherwise agree with the comments posted to the Social Media Sites. All content is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- RGP makes no representations or other warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information posted to or otherwise contained on the Social Media Sites.
- The Social Media Sites are for general discussion and informational purposes only and information contained on the Social Media Sites, including any postings thereto, should not be considered to be an opinion or other attestation by or from RGP. Users are encouraged to conduct their own independent verifications of any information contained on the Social Media Sites, and to consult a professional for their specific needs.
- RGP may provide links to other websites for additional information. Users are advised to and must follow the rules, terms and conditions, and policies of such websites or governing the use of such information. RGP has no responsibility for the content of such websites.
- RGP reserves the right to use any information posted to the Social Media Sites for legitimate business purposes.
- RGP shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on or posted to the Social Media Sites by users or provided by third parties. RGP shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.